Pronounced as [ah-loo may-thee]. Also known as potato + fenugreek curry.
Stovetop (Recommended) 🍳
- Add ¼ cup water and packet to pan. Bring to medium heat.
- Stir to spread and mix well for 3-5 minutes, or to desired consistency.
- Bring to simmer.
- Microwave packet contents for 2.5 minutes.
- Repeat for thicker consistency or longer cooking time.
- Side to naan or bread of your choice
- Side to any one-pot meal or mixed with a grain of your choice (we like Basmati Rice!)
- Topped with an over easy egg for a yummy breakfast
Aloo Methi is made from fresh vegetables and spices, with absolutely no preservatives, dehydration, or vacuum sealing. AKA it's real!
🥶Keep in the fridge for 5-7 days or in the freezer for up to 4 months.
Your entire order will ship to you in a recyclable box with compostable or recyclable liners and reusable ice packs to keep cold during the shipment. Since our products are 100% fresh, it's super important to keep them cool at all times. So, as soon as you receive them, please put your products in the fridge or freezer immediately! Each packet has a "made on" date and expiration info, too 😋
Since our products are perishable, we can't accept returns. But, we're more than happy to refund or resolve any issues you may have with your order! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.