It’s officially 2019, friends. We’re settling back from our vacations and getting back into the work grind. Refreshed and relaxed, we’re ready to form new habits (we know not everyone got to take a break, so this post is especially for you).
The most popular New Year’s resolutions revolve around healthier diets and and frequent exercise. But we know this already, because we’ve been there. It’s no secret that resolutions are hard to make but even harder to keep. We know the deal - January 1st, “I’m gluten-free now!” and by January 4th, “I need all the bread!”. It’s common and understandable - we can’t expect to keep our resolutions when we haven’t found a way to commit. But the key is to create realistic goals that you would actually be okay with keeping long-term.
Well, it’s been a week since we counted down to midnight - a little more clear-minded, why not start something now? 2019 could be the year.
So, Buttermilk has decided to help you out. Here’s a list of common New Year’s resolutions and our solution.
- “I want to lose weight.” We have just the idea. Check out our gluten-free pack - it's proven to help with weight loss. If you can’t commit to gluten-free, go for the or low-carb pack. Subscribe to a biweekly plan to avoid carbs on a daily basis.
- “I want to get fit.” Join the gym (or go back). Here’s how:
- Get a head start and go in the morning on your way to work or plan ahead and go to the gym straight after work.
- Sign up for specific classes to help you stick to a schedule.
- Join with a friend that can help keep you on track.
- And of course, supplement your new routine with a high-protein diet.
- “I want to try new cuisines.” Do you keep telling yourself you want to explore new cuisines but never find the time to actually do it? Try out either our North Indian or South Indian favorites to mix it up a little. We’ve got chana masala and rasam. Your pick.
- “What if I don’t have a resolution?!” Not sure what you really want? Customize your own pack in the new year and set it to arrive every week or so. You can count on us to be there.
Well, there you have it. We know it's not easy so be sure to keep us posted on your progress by tagging us on Instagram, @thebuttermilkco. To 2019 - Buttermilk style!
xo, The Buttermilk Team
Buttermilk Blog Writer
Kirenjot is a clinical researcher by day and Buttermilk enthusiast by night (and day). She is a foodie and an adrenaline junkie. Bucket list? Skydiving and learning how to make dosa.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll get right back to you!